- Venice 3 Day Itinerary
- Romantic Gondola Ride Tour with Tinggly
- Review: Warm Hospitality Apartments
- Why You Should Stay in Dorsoduro, Venice
- Colorful Houses of Burano // A Day Trip to Murano
- Libreria Acqua Alta Bookstore
- Getting Lost: Exploring Venice on Foot
- Venice Transportation Guide
- St. Mark’s Basilica – Skip the Line
- Doge’s Palace Secret Itineraries Tour
- Vegan Guide to Venice, Italy
FLORENCE & TUSCANY
- Review: La Farina Apartments, Florence
- Michaelangelo’s David at Accademia Gallery in Florence
- Konnubio Restaurant: Tuscan Cuisine Gone Vegan in Florence
- Libreria Brac Vegetarian Restaurant, Florence
- 5 e Cinque Vegetarian Restaurant, Florence
- Best Vegan Gelato in Florence
- Vegan Guide to Florence
- Discover Tuscany with Florencetown: Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti Region
SORRENTO & AMALFI COAST
- Crypts and Catacombs: An Underground Tour of Rome
- Review: Zen Trastevere B&B
- The Ultimate Colosseum Tour in Rome
- Torre Argentina Roman Cat Sanctuary
We highly recommend using Booking.com to reserve your hotel or accommodations. They have a huge selection of accommodations and guarantee that you’ll get the best price. Book now, and in many cases you don’t have to pay until you stay.
We also recommend staying at Airbnb accommodations. Stay in houses and apartments to feel right at home in a local neighborhood for an authentic experience.
We are ambassadors for Tinggly.com and they offer a variety of amazing tours throughout Iceland.
Walks of Italy provides fantastic tours, including skip the line tickets, walking tours, and tours of the best sites all over Italy.